Sunday, June 21, 2009

Still Confused But More Importantly Just Sad

OK, so I'm still a little confused about his decision to "step back" but more importantly, I'm so very very sad that my BFF for the past 6 months is just gone. No matter how hard I try to be mad at him for "stepping back", the truth is I'm very lonely without him. I never took advantage of his calls, especially when he would call me right after he got off from work, right after he left the gym, right before we went to bed, etc. I reiterate that I never took advantage of those sweet moments but it was so nice to finally be able to share my day with someone. So to have it all end so abruptly is very upsetting and just sad.

I know I'm a little too laid back for my own good, but seriously, I hate drama. I'm not sure if men expect drama from women but that's not my thing. I prefer to be in a very calm, relaxing relationship where sometimes no one has to say a word. Kinda odd, huh? Oh well. That was exactly what I had was a very calm and relaxing relationship that was completely drama free. I definitely enjoyed my times with him. I pray our times aren't over and there will be more...

No comments:

Post a Comment