Monday, June 15, 2009

Coming to Terms

What in the world do you do when you get dumped unexpectedly?
I'm not stupid or anything, but I seriously didn't see "I need to take a step back" coming.
Oh well. So what's a lady to do??? After talking about this situation with my dear friends and doing some quick soul searching, I've decided to pick myself up and KEEP IT MOVING. If he doesn't want me, someone else definitely will HA!!! There's always some dude lurking around to tell you how beautiful, special, sexy, smart, funny, sweet, etc you are. Only time will tell if dude has temporary or permanent insanity.

Anywho onto other stuff:
  • The Lakers won the NBA championship last night. Kobe and dem beat D Howard and dem 4-1. I'm not a huge basketball fan but at least it's something to watch. And with the Real Housewives of NJ wrapping up, what am I gonna do?
  • The stock market tanked today. Yikes...
  • As the world world knows before he did, Usher filed for divorce. Reports started surfacing he filed for divorce on Tuesday, June 9 but he didn't officially file until Friday, June 12. Guess he had to do it.
  • I'm so sad to hear DJ Sonique has breast cancer. Wish her a very speedy recovery. My prayers are with her and her family.
  • Perez Hilton is getting on my nerves. Seriously his gossip posts are late as a pregnant woman's period. Also, all his posts are about how cute gay guys are. I love me some gay men but seriously, there's some other good gossip out there. And if he ain't posting bout gay dudes then he's gotta talk about the former Miss Cali. Get over her Perez.
  • I'm a little salty... Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy are engage. I'm hearing he gave her a canary yello and white diamond ring. WOW!! Between them they have 9 (nine) kids. Daayuuuuumm!!! That's a lot of mouths to feed. Seriously, Nicole is gorgeous. Handle to Strahan with yo sexy gap tooth self.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment